AERODYNE discuss the band’s formation backstory, give an insight on their experiences while recording “Damnation” and share their thoughts of being on the road as a rock ‘n’ roll artist!
“Damnation” will be released through ROAR! Rock of Angels Records, physically and digitally worldwide on October 18th, 2019.
You can pre-order the album here: https://smarturl.it/aerodynedamnation
Available on Jewel Case CD, Orange/Black Marbled Vinyl (limited to 250 units) & Digital streaming/download format.
AERODYNE, hailing from Gothenburg, Sweden is a competent and uprising old school heavy metal band, seasoned with elements of speed/thrash metal and melodic influences put together in a unique way that makes the band stand out from today’s ever-growing 80’s nostalgia scene. This aggressive main course is served with energetic live shows that are second to none! The band’s second full-length album “DAMNATION” is recorded by Daniel Almqvist, Johan Bergman and Lennart “Lelle” Forsberg and is mixed and mastered by the mighty Andy Larocque. The exceptional cover artwork is made by Velio Josto and Johan Bergman.
TRACK LIST: 1. Hellsiah 2. Out for Blood 3. Kick it Down 4. March Davai 5. Murder in the Rye 6. Under the Black Veil 7. Damnation 8. Kill or be Killed 9. The Nihilist 10. Love, Eternal
• Recorded by: Daniel Almqvist, Johan Bergman and Lennart “Lelle” Forsberg.
• Mixed and mastered by: Andy Larocque
• Artwork made by: Velio Josto – http://m.facebook.com/veliojosto/ and Johan Bergman.
• Photos by: Melina Backman, Andy Maelstaf, Hugues Timmermans, Gaby Beer and Andy McFly.
• Produced by: Daniel Almqvist and Johan Berman.